Oracle APEX item plugin v1.0
The plugin is Oracle APEX item plugin providing new date picker supporting range of dates. The plugin is dedicated to work with Oracle APEX Universal Theme. Behaviour and appeareance of the plugin can be changed with various settings.
Live demo, instructions and more details about the plugin are available directly at demo application.
NEW VERSION v.1.1 (2017-01-10)
v.1.1 provide fixes to initial version v.1.0:
- Calendar z-index is set to 700. Calendar's div is on higher layer than Interactive Report headers and APEX left sidebar position.
- Hovering non-selectable calendar elements (week day names, week numbers) do not change cursor style.
- Creating range of dates from session values is fixed.
- Applying date value triggers Change event on APEX item.
- When Show days of other months is not checked, the hidden dates are not clickable.
- Days names of the calendar are not shifted. Calendar renders day names in valid sequence in correlation to the real date. Translation string PRETIUS_DATERANGEPICKER_DAYS is changed from Mo,Tu,We,Th,Fr,Sa,Su to Su,Mo,Tu,We,Th,Fr,Sa - Sunday must be the first day of the week in the trasnlation list.
My other plugins: