APEX-PLUGIN.COM

..the apex plugin directory

an initiative of

Add your APEX Plugin info

Describe your Plugin’s features. You can upload the Plugin’s code and documentation, or, alternatively, submit the URLs to your Website, GitHup Repository or Blog.

You are here:
Follow us on Twitter
Dynamic Action Plugin First/last page links for IR

First/last page links for IR

9
Categories: Dynamic Action Plugin
Author: Ana Miloš

Add first/last page links to Interactive Reports

This is version for APEX 5.*

Version for APEX 4.* can be found here http://apex-plugin.com/oracle-apex-plugins/dynamic-action-plugin/first%10last-page-links-for-ir_371.html

 

Info

This plugin simply adds the image links to the first and last page of your Interactive Report.
You can replace the images I provided with your own images, as long as you don't change the filenames (first_page.gif, last_page.gif).

 

How to use it

First, you need to set the pagination of your Interactive Report to "Rows X to Y of Z". (The plugin requires the number of rows in order to calculate the first/last page links).


Then you create a dynamic action, your true action is Add first/last page links to IR, set it to fire After Refresh of your Interactive Report region, and check the "Fire on page load" attribute. And that's it! 

 

Questions/comments/bugs

If you have any questions, post a comment below or send me an email and I'll try to respond as soon as possible.  

 

13.12.2015.:  fixed bug regarding top and bottom pagination (thanks to people who pointed it out!) 


 


Keywords

Oracle APEX Plugin
Company:
Date added: 10.8.2015
Views: 5613
Votes: 19
Reviews: 29
Min. APEX Version:
5.0
Share on Facebook
Digg! Share on Digg
Save This Page
Download
download apex plugin
If something is not correct please report it here: Report Listing
Do you have a question about this Plugin? Want to write a Review or Comment?
Login first.
Reviews / Questions / Comments are e-mailed to the author of the Plug-in.
8 
Another way to fix
by jbleach
on November 7, 2017
Of coarse I didn't look at these comments before debugging I could have save myself some time. I made the same correction as below except I used this. Maybe the find is more flexible though.
"rows_per_page = $("#"+affectedRegionId+" .a-IRR-selectList")[1].value;"
8 
Another way to fix
by jbleach
on November 7, 2017
Of coarse I didn't look at these comments before debugging I could have save myself some time. I made the same correction as below except I used this. Maybe the find is more flexible though.
rows_per_page = $("#"+affectedRegionId+" .a-IRR-selectList")[1].value;
8 
Another way to fix
by jbleach
on November 7, 2017
Of coarse I didn't look at these comments before debugging I could have save myself some time. I made the same correction as below except I used this. Maybe the find is more flexible though.
rows_per_page = $("#"+affectedRegionId+" .a-IRR-selectList")[1].value;
8 
Another way to fix
by jbleach
on November 7, 2017
Of coarse I didn't look at these comments before debugging I could have save myself some time. I made the same correction as below except I used this. Maybe the find is more flexible though.

rows_per_page = $("#"+affectedRegionId+" .a-IRR-selectList")[1].value;
8 
Another way to fix
by jbleach
on November 7, 2017
Of coarse I didn't look at these comments before debugging I could have save myself some time. I made the same correction as below except I used this. Maybe the find is more flexible though.

rows_per_page = $("#"+affectedRegionId+" .a-IRR-selectList")[1].value;
0 
Another way to fix
by jbleach
on November 7, 2017
Of coarse I didn't look at these comments before debugging I could have save myself some time. I made the same correction as below except I used this. Maybe the find is more flexible though.

rows_per_page = $("#"+affectedRegionId+" .a-IRR-selectList")[1].value;
0 
Another way to fix
by jbleach
on November 7, 2017
Of coarse I didn't look at these comments before debugging I could have save myself some time. I made the same correction as below except I used this. Maybe the find is more flexible though.

rows_per_page = $("#"+affectedRegionId+" .a-IRR-selectList")[1].value;
0 
Fix for error toString
by enrique flores
on October 5, 2017
rows_per_page = $("#"+affectedRegionId+"_row_select").attr("value");

with this:

rows_per_page = $("#"+affectedRegionId+"_row_select").find('option:selected');

it worked for me :)
10 
replace this
by enrique flores
on October 5, 2017
rows_per_page = $("#"+affectedRegionId+"_row_select").attr("value");

with this:

rows_per_page = $("#"+affectedRegionId+"_row_select").find('option:selected');

it worked for me :)
10 
replace this
by enrique flores
on October 5, 2017
rows_per_page = $("#"+affectedRegionId+"_row_select").attr("value");

with this:

rows_per_page = $("#"+affectedRegionId+"_row_select").find('option:selected');

it worked for me :)
Powered by Sigsiu.NET RSS Feeds

Disclaimer: The APEX Plugins on this site are not supported by Oracle Support Services.

If you have a question about a Plugin or need support: Login and select the plugin detail page. At the bottom you can enter your Question / Review / Remark.
Your message will be sent to the author of the plugin.